2024 - 2025 Hayden Synchro PLACEMENT PROCESS
In order to accurately place skaters on a team, our coaches are asking that skaters attend skills sessions across different days in order to assess individual and team skills both on and off the ice. Our placement process is in-person only and video tryouts will not be accepted.
REGISTER HERE for team Placements for the 24-25 season
Placements by Team Level
We have found it best for skaters looking for placement on:
- the Shooting Stars Developmental teams to attend two sessions. One will be a skills session and one will be a placement session. Skaters will be assigned based on level.
- the Juvenile team to attend two sessions. One will be a skills session and one will be a placement session. Skaters will be assigned to a group that corresponds with these sessions.
- the Intermediate and Novice teams to attend up to two sessions* of the skills series. Skaters will be assigned to two sessions and one fitness evaluation session.
- the Junior and Senior** teams to attend up to two sessions* of the skills series and one fitness evaluation session. Preference will be given to skaters traveling from out of state. All other skaters will be assigned days and skills sessions.
*If space becomes limited, attendance at two sessions will be reserved for skaters coming from outside of our organization, while current club skaters may be assigned one session.
**We will have one additional skills session on March 20, 2024 reserved for skaters that may be competing at the World Junior Synchronized Skating Championships or are coming from out of state and cannot make the earlier dates but would still like to try out for one of our teams. Please email us at email@example.com if this applies to you. Additionally, please also contact us if this schedule conflicts with another tryout schedule and we will work with you to find an alternative (Jr./Sr. skaters only).
*Dates and times are subject to change
Placement cost, regardless of the number of sessions attended, will be one fee;
- $200 for Jr. / Sr. Placements
- $150 for Intermediate / Novice Placements
- $100 for Juvenile Placements
- $75 for Shooting Stars Developmental Teams Placements
Once registered, you can expect an email that provides more information about the placement process and fitness evaluation dates and times if applicable.
Decisions for all levels and teams will be emailed out on a rolling basis. This means that results will be sent out during a window of time and skaters seeking placement on the same team may be notified of team placement decisions on different days.
Please note, our coaches will be strictly adhering to decision timelines and will not be communicating early decisions to skaters for ANY reason.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.